View Single Post
Old 04-12-2006, 04:48 PM   #76
Bastich
Iconoclast

Quote:
Originally Posted by insane_cobra
I finished it recently. It's very enjoyable, but also very forgettable. Great fun while playing, though, and that's what counts.

It becomes quite a bit more difficult later on, so I'm afraid you'll have to start using your brain at some point.
With the exception of a couple slider puzzles, it didn't really require any thought and with the exception of some of the Dark Realm fights, it wasn't too hard on the action side either.

There WAS one part of the game where I was stuck for over an hour, but it turned out to be a bug in the game.

I thoroughly enjoyed the gameplay though and even played partially through a 2nd time, but it has one of the most terrible stories I have ever had the displeasure of experiencing in a game. I literally almost fell out of my chair a couple times it was so bad.

Fortunately, story is pretty unimportant to me in an action game...

As of right now, I just started Crime Stories (still in the house), which probably has the worst translation of any game I've played and I'm only maybe a half hour into the game at most. A bad translation is still better than none though..