Thread: Keepsake
View Single Post
Old 04-07-2006, 01:11 PM   #8
Jelena
Lazy Bee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melanie68
Unfortunately Lena all this Starforce stuff has been getting to me too so I can understand AFGNCAAP's 'annoyance.' Within that thread he linked to, it came up multiple times. If later posters had possibly read the whole thing, they may not have needed to ask some of the questions they did. It seems a lot of threads have been turning into 'OMG does this have Starforce' and 'Starforce is the devil reincarnate' and it's wearisome.
I still think it´s condecending toward those who don´t know what it is. And I think it´s an important thing to know.
I´m sure you´ve been new to things as well and have had to ask "stupid" questions. That can be awkward enough without getting comments like that.
I don´t read threads through when the topic is very much technics. My english doesn´t include that vocabulary. Instead I skim through them trying to find the hotspots where I can get the info I need. That can be the case for more forumites than me.
I started a thread of my own: What is Starforce? and there are 74 replies right now. Apparently a lot of people like to discuss the topic.
I think a forum like this should include all kinds of questions. A topic isn´t dead because those of you who have been here many years have discussed it before. That´s the nature of an open forum isn´t it?