Thread: Keepsake
View Single Post
Old 04-07-2006, 12:01 PM   #5
Fien
Senior *female* member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panthera
Only negative about it (besides the voice-jobs) is that you have to do an awful lot of running..
Yep, that became boring pretty soon.

Quote:
But I still wish someone would answer me on my question about a bypass button.. I can't stand to do the observatory puzzle one more time (yes, I know what I'm supposed to do, but I've already put the coordinates in 8 times, and I don't want to do it again)
I don't think I have seen your question, but you can skip puzzles. Just ask for a hint, and again and again, until the game solves the entire puzzle for you. Used it myself a couple of times. One of the most annoying aspects of the game which nobody has mentioned yet, is that you don't know if you should try your hand at a puzzle or not. I solved one puzzle (with cog wheels) as soon as I discovered it, but nothing happened when I pulled the handle and the puzzle reset itself when I moved away. I was so sure I'd solved it that I asked for a hint for the first time and to my surprise the game told me I didn't have "the prerequisites" to solve the puzzle yet. What the f...! My solution was correct, as I found out later, so why did the puzzle reset?