Thread: The Car Thread
View Single Post
Old 04-03-2006, 04:24 PM   #93
jjacob

Quote:
Originally Posted by LenaJ
I checked it up and yes, that was the name. But for us non-car-geeks it lookes like bottle green
Car paint is a world in its own right
Quote:
I think I like the interior even more than the colour: It´s very retro with round shapes for the speedometer and other dispalys.
Bah, it's fake-retro Retro is vinyl and vanilla paint for the interior dash Tastes differ though, but to me certain old cars are just way more charming than new ones. If I'd have the cash to maintain a Citroen DS for example, I'd get one tomorrow
Quote:
Now, get you ass up here and I´ll introduce you to my friend. She´s not who you´re referring to. And let me tell you, she´s one of the hottest 40 y/o women you ever could imagine. So there....
Hmmm, sounds like an intriguing offer, I may take you up on that Anyway, didn't mean to insult your friend, though she really is an exception rather than the rule; the only people I ever saw driving a mini worked at a bank, had one of those bluetooth remote headphones for their mobiles in their ears constantly and were the shittiest and rudest of drivers