View Single Post
Old 04-01-2006, 06:13 AM   #68
Marius

Send a message via Yahoo to Marius

For all those that are scared the game might not live up to the (very) high expectations - for me it's enough to listen to the samples of music from Dreamfall to make all my fears go away. That music really soothes my soul , especially the piece "Music from Stark" - the singer has a great voice (BTW, who is she?).

And then the piece that accompanies the loading screen, that is gorgeous too, so dramatic and with a strong cinematic feel to it. I can almost see the camera flying over the buildings of Arcadia and Stark if I close my eyes And now look, that gorgeous glittering river down there, fly down through that great sculpted portal over there, dip your hand in the water so cool, oohooooo, and now back among the fluffy clouds, fly along with the seagulls...

Ahem, I'll stop my raving now and get back to the bottom of my cave. Somebody call me out when Dreamfall is upon us.
Until then, good night and goodbye. To quote a character from Broken Saints - "if I die now I die happy, because I believe".