View Single Post
Old 03-31-2006, 04:47 AM   #33
Marius

Send a message via Yahoo to Marius

Quote:
Originally Posted by avatar_58
Turning the water detail to minimum actually worked this time. I could have sworn I tried that before....alone with reducing the resolution etc.

Well to compensate for the crappy water/no AA I put the game in 1280x1024.
Unfortunately I have a 6800GT and it gives the same slow rendering of water but fortunately I still have an old Radeon 9500 which I used softmodded as 9700 and if nostalgia makes me want to play the game again that card will hopefully still work. *keep fingers crossed*

Quote:
Originally Posted by avatar_58
So how am I supposed to play this best? Gamepad or mouse/kb? I can use either but I'm curious which is easier.
I played it using the mouse and keyboard and I don't remember having any trouble, it worked flawlessly for me.

BG&E2 would be a beautiful dream, but I'd rather keep the cliffhanger ending of the first than to have a sequel that does not live up to the expectations. Mystery is something that gives taste to life after all and an ending like that of BG&E1 sure leaves place for speculation. (This also reminds me of the ending of Anachronox, which I understand was supposed to have a sequel, but I feel that maybe it's better that way)

Last edited by Marius; 03-31-2006 at 04:56 AM.