Thread: The Dream Diary
View Single Post
Old 03-25-2006, 05:17 PM   #68
Glenn Epic
How am I not myself?

This dream is a little bit sporadic. It began like this: I had just obtained a job at Subway. It was my first day; after which I decided to drive my car around the parking lot and admire all the excellent cars. Suddenly an overbearing alarm sounded and I was swiftly informed there was a "lock-down" set in motion. Security guards armed with electronic, handheld, fingerprint scanners scanned me to make sure of my identity and then ushered me down a tunnel. I distinctly remember that it took me 14 tries to have my fingers placed in exactly the right position before the scanner actually worked. Anyway through the tunnel I went. Emerging from the darkness I wandered into a moderately sized front-yard. There were many others who, just like me, looked fairly unimpressed with the turn of events. It was pretty obvious that everyone was secretly looking for a way out. Suddenly a group of trainers busted out of the house and began giving us a run-down on different methods to increase efficiency. After this, they pushed and shoved us onto a train and told us that we were going on a training camp.

I sat next to a beautiful girl and we soon started talking about our interests, etc. After a long, long train ride we stopped in the forest. I hopped out of the train with my new friend and we walked over to where the trainers were congregating, which just happened to be in front of a huge cliff. Suddenly a guy with cuts and bruises jumped out of a bush and started yelling at us to get out while we still can. He then turned and hurdled himself off the cliff. A second group of trainers emerged from the scrub, these ones armed with all sorts of weapons. A rocket launcher was fired from across the other side of the cliff and we all ducked and ran back to the train. With everyone aboard, including the new gun-totting trainers, the train departed. I made multitudes of escape-runs, none of which work. I also got the impression that most of the girls didn't like me. I also became paranoid that my new best friend didn't really like me either.

The armed trainers took us to a house, in which we were guarded 24/7. After a few hours of being watched over I informed one of the trainers that I needed to use the toilet and opened a nearby door to find a room completely filled with water. Realizing this was my only chance at freedom I closed the door and swam up to the ceiling to find a window. I opened the window and pried away the protective fly screen (The waterline fell just below the window). A man entered the room and raised his gun toward me. I became aware that there was no water and I fell back down to the ground and winced around on the ground in pain for a while. Then they started handing us all weapons and telling us we had to fight. A semi came down the street and loading things onto the train. Then we left... I woke up.