View Single Post
Old 09-16-2003, 04:23 PM   #15
Ginny
Grim Reaperette

Send a message via ICQ to Ginny Send a message via MSN to Ginny Send a message via Yahoo to Ginny

Wow, I had no idea so many people would choose Grim! I played it on keyboard too, and there are simply too many great things about, both large and small, to try to list.

I do think that this thread is inappropriately named, as perfection is different for everyone, and thus there can be no adventure that is everyone's favorite. That'd be boring! Instead, this thread would work better as "What it is your perefect adventure game ever?" That being said, Grim Fandango is flawless in every aspect in my eyes, despite the keyboard controls. They don't make the game less good, they just make it different. I could go on about how great the story, puzzles, characters (each and every one is perfect), dialogs and voice acting are, aswell as music, sound effects and cutscenes, but some of the best things are just the tiny little details you may not notice until you've played it several times. Why do I say that perfection is relative then? Even if a game with the exact perfection of Grim, in every aspect, but with everything enchanced, I would still love Grim more.