View Single Post
Old 03-15-2006, 07:17 PM   #255
Panthera
female animal lover

Send a message via MSN to Panthera

Okey. I hated the turning island thingy in the mechanical world in Myst. I couldn't turn it the way I wanted, so when I finally came back to my starting point I didn't dare to go back to find the other two symbols..

SyberiasII mousepuzzle irritated me because I had to go back and fetch the water every time..

Grim Fandango in general is very irritating. I have to admit that 75% of the time, I don't understand what the f*** I'm supposed to do.. Im in Rubacava now, and I'm seriously considering quiting the game, because I keep getting stuck! It's no fun playing a game where I have to repetedly read the manual.

I have played other adventure games, So I'm not such a newbie..

Other puzzles that REALLY irritates me are in Ghost master: (not a adventure game I know, but) getting the person who whizzles the correct tune to enter the room with the dead pianist(Edit: I actually managed to free him, and it was on purpose! (I think.. )), or scaring the mafia boss into the room where he's supposed to gamble(This one I haven't been able to free).. Even walkthroughs can't tell you the correct way to achive this.. or next level in the hospital, where you're supposed to get the kid to leave the bathroom and go to the other kid (I know there's a different solution to this one, I just can't bring myself to continue the game..)