Thread: The Dream Diary
View Single Post
Old 03-15-2006, 10:10 AM   #31
Sage
Bad Influence

Send a message via Yahoo to Sage

Huh. I found this interesting:
Quote:
CAR or VEHICLE : This is supposed to symbolize you in your waking life, in your physical body. Your physical body is used by the soul pretty much like we use a car...it's driven for awhile and we give it gas/nourishment & repairs as needed until it stops running, and then we go back home. Pay attention to your car, which symbolizes your VESSEL/physical body. Are you behind the wheel, or is someone else in control? You want to be in charge of your life, naturally. What is the color & condition of this vehicle? Do you seem to be driving it the right way, on a safe road in good condition, or is the road rocky, winding, or suddenly ends at a cliff? That would signal you need redirection. The bigger the vehicle, the more energy you may be successfully using for your daily lessons, depending on the context of your dream. Note all clues as to how you are faring, and make adjustments accordingly.
I did have a doctor's appointment Monday (just a regular checkup), and was told I was in good shape.
Perhaps there's something to this "dream analysis" thing after all.

Share the love.

<3