Thread: The Dream Diary
View Single Post
Old 03-14-2006, 02:27 PM   #24
Jazhara7
Ale! And keep 'em coming!

Quote:
Originally Posted by adventurefan
I tend to have very odd dreams alot, usually quite freaky in the sense that someone's trying to hurt me... I'd like to master lucid dreaming so I don't get these dreams, but I've never been able, even when I realise I'm dreaming, to change the events.
I had the most bizzare, disturbing dream last week, but I'm not sure how to explain it.. Basically, someone, unknown and unseen, was threatening to kill me unless I complied with him... Then everything went black.. That was probably the most frightening dream I've ever had, mainly because it was so vivid. When I was younger, I dreamt that I was on an escalator in a shopping centre, and when I got off it, I was in a dingy cafe type room, but there was no exit or possible way out. Still remember that, even though I was quite little when I dreamt it, and I've always wondered what it meant...
I think one of the scariest dreams I used to have when I was small, was that where I was in a completely dark room (perfect darkness. The kind where you can't even see the tip of your nose, or your hand even if it is so close to your face that you can feel the fine, tiny hairs on the back on it on your face.), without windows or doors (even though it's dark, I somehow always knew there were no windows or doors). It was terrible, because there was really nothing else I could do but wait what happened. Nothing ever happened, but it was scary, because I thought I would never escape from that wretched place.

The scary thing is, I never knew if I was dreaming, or if it was just a very dark night, where no light filtered through the glass door of my bedroom. That's probably why I never completely close the rolling blinds (the kind that is outside the window, and closes really light tight).

-

>>>Inventor of the Mail order-Assassin<<<

And *This*...is a Black Hole - BYE!