View Single Post
Old 03-14-2006, 01:38 PM   #4054
Jazhara7
Ale! And keep 'em coming!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RLacey
So, basically, you want a house like Richard Garriott used to have? Complete with the crazy secret passages and waking-up-in-different-rooms stuff?

Secret passages yes, waking-up-in-different-rooms no. I want a house where I am still able to loose sight a bit, even though I know it like my pocket. A bit like the house of some friends. They planned it all themselves, they have hand made floor tiles in the kitchen (they are not really smooth ones. They are small, and kind of cobbled), with an overhanging floor that is half-over the living room, and with a tile oven. We've visited them so often, ever since I can remember, and I still manage to loose my way sometimes. And they don't even have secret passages!

Also, I definitely have to have at least one tower, where I can set up my telescope (the tower has to have a balcony going round it, like in Grim Fandango), and a really steep roof, so I have a useable attic.

-

>>>Inventor of the Mail order-Assassin<<<

And *This*...is a Black Hole - BYE!