View Single Post
Old 03-13-2006, 01:48 PM   #3892
Jazhara7
Ale! And keep 'em coming!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RLacey
I question why you were trying to sleep with your hair done up like that, and why you have to have a pillow to put between hand and head, but other than that your post is... um...

Never mind. Staying in a hotel must be a nightmare for you, though .

Well, I sleep on my side, and I have to put my hand *somewhere*. The other one is occupied holding my cuddly toys.

Oh, and I was sleeping like that because I had just returned from my school's senior dance (which was basically a very well-dressed Disco), and I was too tired to undo my hair (and I didn't really want to do so). At least I removed the glowstick halo from my hair! I have to post some pictures of that. Many of the girls had stuck some glowsticks into their hair, but I stuck them in there, and attached them to each other with some plastic links we had there for that purpose, and made myself a CROWN! A friend of mine said I looked like a Neon version of Diana/Artemis. In every strand there was at least one glowstick.

And I always take the small pillow with me.

-

>>>Inventor of the Mail order-Assassin<<<

And *This*...is a Black Hole - BYE!