View Single Post
Old 03-10-2006, 12:54 AM   #3742
seebaruk
Chris Barraclough

**** me, this new series of 24 is good. Just saw the double bill from this week...

DO NOT READ THIS UNLESS YOU'RE UP TO EP 12 OF SERIES 5 OR DON'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT 24, IN WHICH CASE WHY BOTHER READING IT ANYWAY

Spoiler:
I always thought Edgar was a bit of a cock, but I've got to admit I was kinda depressed when he bought it, especially since there'll be no more funny fights between him and Chloe. It was touching seeing her crack up when he collapsed to the floor though. They're really trying to kill off everyone in this one! I really hope Kim and her ****wit bf are next (what happened to Chase dammit?? What a slag!) And now Tony's in the same room with Henderson, which isn't gonna end well, especially after seeing pictures of his wife splattered all over his lawn! Man I can't wait for the next episode...

Check out www.chrisbarraclough.co.uk for promotions and giveaways. Twitter: Seebaruk

Last edited by seebaruk; 03-10-2006 at 07:44 AM.