View Single Post
Old 02-26-2006, 10:45 AM   #44
nikoniko
Translate Me

Sorry guys, I had some trouble getting the paperwork put through for jjacob to fly a heli in Japan, something to do with his coffeeshop history ... so it looks like I'll have to take care of this myself. Going through the door works for a lot of people, so let's see what happens with that.

I am very excited to announce that altogether between two GameSpot stores and our online petition, we have nearly 650 signatures... pretty amazing for something thrown together over just a few days! I'm going back to Japan tomorrow and will spend a day in Tokyo, and I'm really looking forward to delivering our petition to SUCCESS Corp before catching the train back home to Kamaishi.

In the meantime, keep signing the online petition, because I'll briefly log in from my cousin-in-law's computer and print out a final copy shortly before I visit the SUCCESS offices. Erik's going to keep the petition going in his store, too, and fax me a copy of any additional signatures. It would be truly awesome to hit 1000 names before my special delivery, but getting over 500 is still pretty impressive! Erik is da man, and so is his buddy at the other store. And so are all of you who signed, or are going to sign, the online version. Many thanks to each and every one of you.