View Single Post
Old 02-24-2006, 07:59 AM   #25
playing_games

I really sorry about the terrible situation you find yourself in, Mira. Hope things get better soon.

Since it doesn't seem like that you can easily find alternative place to stay, I think I'm with Mel on the whole revenge thing. Doing something in pure retaliation might actually make things worse in the long run. In your shoes, I might have a good talk with them but if the things don't turn around, what I would do is try to stay away from them and have as little to do with them as possible. Let them be their pitiful petty selves and stew in their own juice. Be bigger than them. I think most of us here know that you are beyond the childish, petty games that people like them play. Little people like them do not deserve your attention. You've got bigger things to worry about like planning for a wonderful new life in London or California or wherever you might end up in and finishing up your study of medicine and making something grand and meaningful out of your life.

Always try to remember that you are smarter, more beautiful, and more loved than both of them put together.