Thread: Cute?
View Single Post
Old 02-16-2006, 09:11 PM   #100
Stoofa
Roar?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrift Store Scott
When my cat had kittens, I was fascinated by how five cats raised in the same home by their mother and myself managed to develop five very distinct personalities.
Aren't kittens the greatest? When I was a kid our family cat had kittens. They had very distinct personalities, like yours.

Sneakers was a short-haired pure white kitten and had a total diva attitude. He'd throw honest to God temper tantrums if he didn't get what he wanted. He'd start hissing and his tail would pouf and he'd roll around angrily on the floor. He liked to sleep in people's shoes, especially my mother's high heels.

Gumdrops was a long-haired brown tabby with white 'glasses' around her eyes. She was the sweetest cat, but a bit dim. She liked to scratch at her shadow on the wall. All day there'd be this awful "scree scree scree" of kitty claws on the wall.

Smooklin was another long haired tabby and also a sweetie, but he was adventurous and climbed everything in the house, including the door frames. He liked to clean people's hair for them. (Ow.)