Thread: Cute?
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2006, 12:36 AM   #98
jjacob

Quote:
Originally Posted by fov
This is one of the saddest things I've ever heard.

I had 6-week old hamster die in November. It was awful. I hate it when pets die.
I was devastated for at least a month, I even swore to myself never to get another pet again. Luckily I broke that vow and got a cat, the cutest little furry thing alive! (well, not little, he's actually more like a battle tank with 20-inch thick armor plating, ask the other cats in the neighbourhood, if they dare speak ).

Sorry about your hamster ((((Emily)))) I had one of those too, but after it just kept falling over one day we took him to the veterinarian and it turned out he had to be put to sleep. I love animals too much to watch them die, but atleast he died after living a happy life
Quote:
Originally Posted by Intrepid Homoludens
Have you ever watched a beautiful five-year-old Siamese cat shrivel up before you, as if from AIDS, and then die not long after he gives you his final meow at the animal hospital?

I have. He was mine.
That's awful trepsie ((((Trepsie)))). Not long ago my cat started vomiting all over the place for like a month. He'd eat, then vomit, eat, and vomit, like he had some sort of terrible disease. The vet didn't know what it was so we had him MRI or CAT scanned for 500 euros (and our cat/pet-insurance decided not to cover it ). Luckily they didn't find anything and we since switched to healthier cat-food and the vomiting stopped (as it turned out, the cat-food our vet sold us was the cause, his stomach couldn't handle all the carbs or something like that). Gave me quite a scare. God, I hope he lives to be thirty (he's eight now).
Quote:
Originally Posted by Intepid Homoludens

"Thank you. Thankyouverymuch. This next song is dedicated by Trep to a very, very lovely young woman named fov..."

ROFLMAO