View Single Post
Old 02-09-2006, 02:58 PM   #787
jjacob

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karmillo
I just found out James Wan didnt direct the second but it looks like Leigh Wannell still wrote both.

But apparently they are both getting together again to make a movie called Silence ...I cant help but think of SH2 when I read about that
No he didn't, a shame too, even though I didn't think anyone could save that screenplay. Leigh Wannell should definately stick to writing, too, as his acting is, well, not that good. Looking forward to Silence though;

Quote:
The film tells the story of Jamie Ashen, a man who has had the finger pointed at him by those that feel he had to something to do with his wife's murder. Ashen knows the truth - his wife received a strange ventriloquist's dummy and it's what caused her death. Ashen returns to the scene of the crime, the town of Raven's Fair, and encounters Mary Shaw, a wronged and abused ventriloquist who now supposedly haunts the town, cutting out her victims' tongues and stealing their voices in vengeance for her own loveless past.Swept up in destructive supernatural forces beyond his control, Jamie is determined to get to the heart of the matter - whatever the cost.
Title sounds like Silent Hill but the premise doesn't, luckily. Ventriloquist horror, sounds promising