Thread: Is this right?
View Single Post
Old 02-09-2006, 01:17 PM   #46
Stoofa
Roar?

Thanks so much you guys, you're awesome!!! My glee has been doubled by your reactions.

I will have to watch Jerk Boss extra carefully now, you're all definitely right. I bet Uber Boss will carefully watch Jerk Boss from now on as well. I will have to remember to properly document anything JB does that I feel isn't right.

Intrepid: Good idea! I bought Uber Boss a purple sparkly pen (she loves purple) and a card for Valentine's Day, I'll get her some chocolates too. I buy all of my co-workers Valentine cards and presents. I'm giving Jerk Boss one too, except hers is a cheap Ziggy Valentine with no sparkles.

Mira: I know what you mean about giving people things! One reason I am so excited about wining the iPod is that I have an iPod mini that I know my sister would love to have. She doesn't have very much money to get herself things like that and I think it would be a real treat for her. My mini is in perfect condition, not even a scratch on it. I still have the box and I haven't even used the earbuds (I hate them). I think I will knit her an iPod mini cozy to go with it.