View Single Post
Old 02-07-2006, 05:04 AM   #15
Ninth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazhara7
Heh, I nearly forgot that you live in Paris. Im here to learn french. Im here until the friday after this one - Maybe we could arrange a meeting? Saturday or Sunday maybe? Could you send me PM? I am fighting with this keyboard, and dont want to use it longer than necessary - Ill reply when I find time, which is in between breaks at the french school.

As for whats arong with french keyboards? Well, the "W" is where the "Y" should be, the "z" in the "w"s place, the "a" in the top left, the "q" is where woud expect an "a", I havt to press shift to write a fullstop and dont have to press shift for most punctuation but instead for numbers. And what is the "!" doing beside my right shift key?!

-
A is the first letter in the alphabet, and hence MUST be the first letter on the keyboard. And Azerty sounds good. "Mr Azerty, how are you doing?"
Qwerty sounds stupid, and Qwertz sounds like some kind of sub part of an electron.
Also, with the ! near the right shift, we aren't able to write stuff like lol!!!11111 Instead we have lol!!ยงยงยงยง, which doesn't seem as lame. I guess.
And concluding a sentence is important, and should as such require a supplementary effort.
Oh, and last but not least, there are plenty of numbers all over the keyboard, but there are only one of each parenthesis. Why should I have to press shift to use these parenthesis, and have such a easy time typing numbers???

So. Pretty convincing, eh?

me

And PM on the way.