View Single Post
Old 02-05-2006, 03:30 AM   #33
Kolzig
The Reggienator

Send a message via ICQ to Kolzig Send a message via MSN to Kolzig

Oh yes and I also like to say that we should just let the team work on game and start the judging when the final game is released.

We know almost nothing about BS4 right now. I really dislike when certain use of a UI is called "giving up" or "same old, same old". It's just one of the many control methods that exist for games.

For example games like Supreme Commander and FM2006 use P'n C just like their predecessors and lots of third person games use the same keyboard&mouse combination/gamepad that they've used almost 10 years now, but I don't hear anyone saying that it's "same old, giving up and boring".

That's it, I never like to argue, I'm going to the FM2006 world now, bye for now.
"The old standby, that never got old in the first place. We come back to them weekly, nightly, for hours at a time--and they always deliver. They are pure, timeless, and often taken for granted." - Nick Breckon - Shacknews

My gamesale list *updated 26.8.2007*
Hey, dear people please buy my games, I need money to conquer Europe! Or do something similar.