Thread: Communal Diary
View Single Post
Old 12-20-2003, 03:04 AM   #70
Wormsie
Doctor Watson

Life is beautiful. There's things such as cats, black-and-white photographs, groovy jazz, interesting indie artists, ice cream, delicious food, classical music, chocolates, music and love.

The Matriculation Examinations are getting nearer, as well as my yet unknown future studies. I'm considering studying acoustics at Helsinki University of Technology (my father was accepted there with excellent grades and my brother got in with sufficient points from the test, so it's a kind of noblesse oblige, not that I would care about that sort of thing) - the trick is that I just have to do well enough in the entrance examinations. In any case I have a lot faith in myself where the Matricuation Examination is concerned - I got one point from laudatur (the best possible mark) at the Swedish pre-preliminary examination, and a magna (the third best) from German. If I find a topic I'm interested in in the Finnish examination, I might get a laudatur from that as well.

Might.

In any case, it's Christmas now. So no studying - well, just a little physics.

Merry Christmas, everyone!

Especially: jaf, myhrik, james, trep, ibrian and the rest of the ForeverDreamers, Kingz and emma. This year was MOST interesting, don't you think?