View Single Post
Old 01-28-2006, 01:56 PM   #19
pinkgothic
Feind der Anonymitaet!

Send a message via ICQ to pinkgothic Send a message via AIM to pinkgothic Send a message via Yahoo to pinkgothic

Er, some of these are hogwash... honestly, I just stumbled across the Q: Sex is a good way to prove that you care about and are committed to another person. question myself... how moronic. *picks what she feels is right despite knowing they want the other one*

I agree I'm not sure how trustworthy their answer on Q: More teens are having sex than remaining virgins. is. But then, I don't have access to the statistics. I can only refer to people I came in social contact with. Again, this question, and the follow-ups, I've answered as I feel my social surroundings to be.

Q: Oral sex is not really sex. is a bullshit question. Define sex, then. Good lord. My answer here is true, because my definition of 'sex' is actual intercourse. If they disagree, fine. Be that way. I know lots of people don't share my view on the word. But I wanted to get that off my chest.

Q: Oral sex is the safest kind of sex you can have, you can't get pregnant or catch an STD this way. Don't get me started on this one. Oh, all right. Before someone goes ahead and assumes I'm thinking you can't get an STD via oral sex... my gripe is the other bit, 'you can't get pregnant'. Which you obviously can't, unless their definition of oral sex is something other than mine. I find that makes this question very, very badly worded. I got it right, uhm, durh, obviously; but I find the question is utter bull.

Well, whatever.

You answered 32 items out of 38 correctly.

Your score is 84%. Great job! You are well educated about sex; you really know your stuff and aren't likely to believe silly rumours or locker room facts.

I only got one genuinely wrong:

Quote:
Pregnancy only happens if the guy ejaculates inside the girl, if he pulls out before ejaculation there is little or no risk of pregnancy.
I found the 'or no' is obviously not the case, but I did think it was greatly reduced. There. Fun, but clearly biased and thus not very trustable quiz.
Winner of the Second-Best-Dressed and Non-Specific awards in the Unbiased Impostor Awards™, amongst many others.

Non-Conformist to Non-Conformism™
Internet Explodifier™ - the best weapon of mass destruction!!!11one
Trademark Overuser™