View Single Post
Old 01-27-2006, 01:03 PM   #34
pinkgothic
Feind der Anonymitaet!

Send a message via ICQ to pinkgothic Send a message via AIM to pinkgothic Send a message via Yahoo to pinkgothic

Quote:
Originally Posted by playing_games
What an interesting thread. I'm glad that I decided to finally register and I can participate in discussions like this!
Welcome to the forum, playing_games.

Quote:
Pinkgothic, I take it that you loved War of the Worlds.
Understatement.

Quote:
Teehee, going to have to agree with the "**** you, I dug it." Very nice way of making a point. Whilst I would strongly disagree with his Part 2 (can't comment on Part 3, didn't see it), I can understand how someone would like it, so he has my respect for standing up to his opinion about it, at least. It's not like he said "OMGWTF, it's such a good plot!"

Quote:
(sorry Pinkgothic but I didn't like the movie a whole lot).
S'okay. It's your opinion As long as you don't discredit it as being overall shite (and you haven't), I'm happy. I try to avoid doing the same with other movies... they may have aspects that piss me off, but a movie is, for example, not just plot, or not just camera.

I think the only movie I ever tore entirely to tatters was Revenge of the Sith... didn't like the plot, didn't like the CG (was expecting more), didn't like the camera, didn't like the acting. Not sure if that leaves anything...

Oh, oh!

I talk too much.
Winner of the Second-Best-Dressed and Non-Specific awards in the Unbiased Impostor Awards™, amongst many others.

Non-Conformist to Non-Conformism™
Internet Explodifier™ - the best weapon of mass destruction!!!11one
Trademark Overuser™