Thread: Going to...
View Single Post
Old 01-26-2006, 12:32 AM   #60
squarejawhero
Epinionated.

The poor girl did seem out of breath...

Topo's... is it made of various different stores? The place I went to had several floors with Sofmap at the bottom. They've got tons of games and second hand items... I picked up Rez for my cousin for 500Y and very nearly bought him Shadow Of The Collossus for around 3900Y but thought I'd better wait and see if I could get it cheaper in Tokyo! Even the second hand 360 games were really affordable, but of course they won't work on my UK box. (em)Enchant Arm is out now here, as is a new Final Fantasy on PS2, Biohazard (Resident Evil) DS and billions of unheard of RPG's... Sony definitely rules the roost in Japan though!

The prices of the latest gadgets here is great compared to how much they cost in the UK. MP3 players especially, some of the new Creatives are around 150GBP which is nice.

As for the resteraunt, it was based around Tanuki (racoons) and featured one of those wonderful big Tanuki statues at the entrance with the massive testicles. Snapped a pic of one in the street too. Coolio!