View Single Post
Old 01-25-2006, 07:16 PM   #2
jjacob

Welcome back! Great to see you're doing okay and realising your dreams! (yes I actually read all that ). And please keep on partying, you only live once and you don't want to be one of those 50 year olds that still go clubbing high on amfetamins because they regret not doing it enough in their times It's amazing how much longer you can party 'sober' than on pills (and how much more you can recall the next day), although every once in a while it's nice to experience the music and sights 'more intensely' By the by, if you ever get the chance, try a minimal techno party for a change, it's amazingly awesome and the audience is, on average, a lot more fun and diverse than 'regular' dance/trance parties/festivals.

Also, what productions have you worked on, we'd love to hear some stuff

(Korg Triton Extreme)
A studio all-in-one package Seriously, this thing packs pretty much everything you need for electronic music (even Herbie Hancock uses it alot in his more electrofunky stuff), who needs an actual studio

Regarding your love life, other people will probably comment more wisely on that

As for me, I'm partying more and more as well (that's not why I rationalized your behaviour at all ), though on the other hand I'm going to film school soon, so I better make use of the time I have left (seeing as though I'll be devoting 80-100 hours a week to it when I'm there), but I won't go into.. well, me any further, this is your thread