Thread: Dreams
View Single Post
Old 01-24-2006, 10:06 PM   #35
Sage
Bad Influence

Send a message via Yahoo to Sage
Default Why I Hate Antihistamines.

Last night I dreamed I was in a Hammer Films murder mystery.
I was hired by a dowager in the country to do an inventory of her belongings for her will. Aside from her home and it's contents, she had a very large collection of porcelain dolls.
Her fraternal twin nephews were staying in the house with her. One was quite charming and personable, and the other was unfriendly and morose. Neither appeared much inclined towards earning a living.
A frequent visitor was the local vicar (played by Vincent Price, no less! ), who constantly toadied up to the lady of the house and who seemed to take my presence as a personal insult.
The lady was found dead by poison while my inventory was underway. As I was technically under the employ of her solicitor, I went ahead with my inventory even though she was dead. In her bathroom, I found two broken off doll's feet with painted-on shoes, and slipped them in my pocket. Although these feet at first appeared to be from the same doll, on closer inspection I found them to be similar but not identical in detail.
I'm guessing the twins did it, but some idiot called and woke me up before I found out how it ended. I only have dreams this bizarre when I take antihistamines.

Share the love.

<3