Thread: Going to...
View Single Post
Old 01-24-2006, 08:19 PM   #25
squarejawhero
Epinionated.

Hey everyone! Hey Mira, my love!

Well, I made it - and the first thing I did after copious travelling is sit down to write a quick report. I'm totally shattered but quite happy, got the kettle on for a nice cuppa tea and actually enjoyed the inflight movies for a change!

Well, from here I can see Mount Fuji, although its quite hazy today. It's cold in Japan and all I could take from my 2 hours bus trip to my cousins was just the sheer scale of Tokyo - it's the biggest city I've ever seen, a real sprawl, only without it feeling nasty. It's so clean here! They've also got those crazy double layered roads, only here they've got curves and bends and they drive on the correct side of the road (like us Brits)... heheh...

Not much more to say just yet, if I can get some pictures up I will later on. Just need to rest for a bit and get used to the vast time difference... managed it in San Fran, so I'm sure I will here.

Oh, and my reasons for being here - my cousin is moving back to England soon and before my next job starts (IF it does, long story) and whilst I could just about afford it, I figured I really should go. I'd love to pass it off as a work expense, but it was all arranged so fast I haven't contacted any Japanese animation houses. Any ideas, give me a PM or write here!

Cya later!