Thread: Chat RPGs
View Single Post
Old 01-15-2006, 05:37 PM   #78
pinkgothic
Feind der Anonymitaet!

Send a message via ICQ to pinkgothic Send a message via AIM to pinkgothic Send a message via Yahoo to pinkgothic

I just had my Crimson Feather play-a-human-who-has-an-online-character punned by one of my best friends and it more or less knocked me out laughing... so I couldn't resist sharing:

Quote:
tarwedge: trying to play a game within a game was really your first mistake. next on Neike's list: "Ultimate Gamemaster" the RP where you RP a gamemaster running a game within a game within a game where you're RP'ing some kind of mythological creature who is gamemaster of an RP about doing the dishes.
tarwedge: "Neike rolls 2d6 to check if her character can roll 2d8 to check if *her* character can roll 1d12 to check if *his* character can roll 4d10 to check if *its* character can succesfully fill the washing up bowl without scalding themself or breaking a plate"
tarwedge: "failure! Neike's character rolls her dice but loses them under the table, *her* character throws the dice into the air and it goes behind the sofa, *his* character leans back in its chair, falls over and knocks itself out, rendering it unconscious for 4 turns, *its* character puts too much water in the sink, causing it to spill onto the floor where it forms a puddle in which they slip and break their neck. GAME OVER"
tarwedge: theres no way you could freeform that, at all
Winner of the Second-Best-Dressed and Non-Specific awards in the Unbiased Impostor Awards™, amongst many others.

Non-Conformist to Non-Conformism™
Internet Explodifier™ - the best weapon of mass destruction!!!11one
Trademark Overuser™