View Single Post
Old 01-13-2006, 01:42 AM   #965
seebaruk
Chris Barraclough

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamNMax
Hey, why do you Brits actually think that "insults" like "tosser" or "wanker" are actually effective?
They're jokey insults, not offensive ones (unless accompanied by a bottle to the head). Why do you Americans think calling each other cigarettes is offensive?

Quote:
Originally Posted by You still here?
You might be able to talk Squarejaw into drawing you a flipbook as a consolation prize for when you lose.
Why, what's this? Gosh, it looks like the picture that Squarejaw drew for me, the winner of this contest. And I don't see Seebaruk anywhere in it. Poor, poor Seebaruk...maybe he'll be able to pick up the pieces of his shattered and meaningless life and find a reason to go on after I win.
...and then Scott woke up, and realised it was all a beautiful dream. Then he realised he had no drawing at all cos he had been subject to crushing defeat. Then he realised his pyjama bottoms were damp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost already and he don't even know it
"Marra"? Is that British slang for "You sexy redneck beast"?
Mel got it spot on, didn't even know that word had been documented!

Check out www.chrisbarraclough.co.uk for promotions and giveaways. Twitter: Seebaruk