View Single Post
Old 01-08-2006, 12:43 PM   #35
seebaruk
Chris Barraclough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bastich
M
SH4 was a REALLY cool idea that was just executed poorly. My biggest gripe about it (other than the ending I got) was the way the levels were re-used. You essentially work your way outwards from "The Room" and then go right back the way you came about halfway through the game. LAME! Oh, and the lack of any real puzzles. And the crappy save game system. And..
Yeah, I agree completely with that. Reusing the levels was just dumb, I got so bored going through that crappy train maze again, and annoyed at the ghosts that could just drift through the walls and beat the sh*t out of you when you get stuck. Then doing the forest bit again was too much and I gave up.

I'm not sure about the inventory thing Karmillo, I never swapped weapons mid-fight so never had that problem.

Check out www.chrisbarraclough.co.uk for promotions and giveaways. Twitter: Seebaruk