View Single Post
Old 01-06-2006, 01:29 PM   #23
nikoniko
Translate Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingzjester
The CIA HQ, if I am not mistaken, is in the middle of nowhere, in a forest?
Not quite the middle of nowhere - it's just a little ways off the George Washington Parkway, which is a heavily traveled road - but yeah, it is somewhat hidden by the woods. In the dark, one could easily head down there by accident, since there's only a lackluster brown sign to mark the entrance - you don't get the warnings about entering a restricted area until a little farther in. Then again, I assume they think most people would read the sign and assume the CIA is somewhat restricted. I'm sure at a more normal time, we wouldn't have run into as much trouble as we did (admittedly, just a little scare, and a lot of embarrassment and waiting), as I know this must happen to other people. Still, I'm surprised about those janitors having a yard sale on the CIA property? What were they selling, like, some cool James Bond-style mops which can transform into a poison-dart blowgun?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingzjester
it sortof accidentally happened like that, I don't usually carry a vast quantity of knives on my person.
Uh, yeah, sure.

*BEEP* *BEEP* *BEEP*
"Oh, sorry, there's this one strapped to my thigh"
*BEEP* *BEEP* *BEEP*
"Oh, and one on my ankle"
*BEEP* *BEEP* *BEEP*
"And one in my shoe"
*BEEP* *BEEP* *BEEP*
"And one in my other shoe"
*BEEP* *BEEP* *BEEP*
"And I have a small one surgically implanted in my right index finger; let me unscrew the tip and take it out"
*BEEP* *BEEP* *BEEP*
"Oh, uh, guys, could you please turn around for a second and give me some privacy? This last one is kinda embarrassing..."

Cheers,
doroposo