View Single Post
Old 01-05-2006, 06:11 PM   #19
Jeysie
Diva of Death

Send a message via MSN to Jeysie

Quote:
Originally Posted by doroposo
By any chance, has he ever heard of the quartet The Mental Notes? I have no idea whether they'd still be together -- probably not -- but I sorta knew one of the members.

Yes! That was my roommate's first quartet! The boggle-o-meter has just hit, like, 11! Wow! *hums "It's a Small World"*

Unfortunately, as you might have guessed, they aren't still together... everyone ended up sorting of drifting apart after the college years were over. Though that quartet had a UMass Astronomy professor in it instead...

Anyhoo, uh... yeah, Springfield is pretty damn weird, and I do indeed wish life had a hint system. (Though my hint needs would thankfully be somewhat more mundane, it seems...)

And as for the Basketball Hall of Fame... well, I guess it could be worse. You could encounter someone who says, "Hey, yeah, that's where Smith & Wesson is headquartered!"

(Seriously, though, the most common response I tend to get is "Is that anywhere near Boston?" ;P )

Peace & Luv, Liz

"Maybe it's still in the Elemental Plane of Candy."
"Is the Elemental Plane of Candy anything like Willy Wonka's factory?"
"If it is, would that mean Oompa Loompas are Candy Elementals?"
"Actually, I'm thinking more like the Candyland board game. But, I like this idea better."
"I like the idea of Oompa Loompa Elementals."