View Single Post
Old 01-05-2006, 05:30 AM   #11
Jeysie
Diva of Death

Send a message via MSN to Jeysie

Doroposo: While UMass could remind me of Animal House (er, assuming that's the college in the area you meant), Wikipedia claims the movie was inspired by Dartmouth College (shrug).

But wow, I've never met anyone online before who also lives/lived in Western MA. (boggles)

Er, getting back to the topic at hand, while I've had lots of embarrassing moments, none of them were all that horrible. If I had to pick one, though, I guess it would be the first time I got kissed.

I had asked the fellow in question to take me to a city festival dance. While we were out on the dance floor, er, dancing, he decided to kiss me, a very full-fledged kiss. Being rather taken by surprise by the whole matter (both in not expecting it and having never been kissed before) I lost track of the surroundings and went with it.

When we "came up for air", I started smiling rather giddily... and then looked around me and noticed that all the people around me (mostly adults, I might add) were all smiling at me rather knowingly. The realization that I'd been smooching away with everyone looking at me finally hit me, and my face got all red and I dashed for the bathroom.

Later on, my friend at the time told me that she had told my mom (who was volunteering by being the ticket-taker at the door) that I'd kissed the fellow. (With friends like these...) Apparently my mom just said, "Oh, that's so adorable!" at the news and was all happy that I'd gotten my first kiss. So that at least wasn't so bad.

Peace & Luv, Liz

"Maybe it's still in the Elemental Plane of Candy."
"Is the Elemental Plane of Candy anything like Willy Wonka's factory?"
"If it is, would that mean Oompa Loompas are Candy Elementals?"
"Actually, I'm thinking more like the Candyland board game. But, I like this idea better."
"I like the idea of Oompa Loompa Elementals."