View Single Post
Old 01-04-2006, 02:52 AM   #26
samIamsad
capsized.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intrepid Homoludens
Couldn't sleep again tonight, so got up, made myself a bowl of raspberry hot chocolat with cream, marshamallows, and a shot of rum.
LOL! Just came back from the dentist. Creeeeepy.

Quote:
I don't remember saying it did. It did, however, mix a few vaguely melodic sounds with the ambient, oft industrial 'clangs' at key moments, like when you finally step out into the backyard of the house on Larkin Street, and everything goes pitch black and you put your torch on, the music switches, like it's some kind church choir piece playing backwards. Creepy.
Absolutel-ey! I think sethsez hit the nail on the head with his Einstürzende Neubauten comparsion.. On a side note, I also like the melodic rather conventional music pieces, like the guitar rock tune during the intro of Inner Fears. I'm here for you James. Look? I'm real. It's kind of weird, there was some similar music playing during the credits of Resident Evil that was totally different from anything present during the actual game. I think the Japanese have a thing going on with this sort of stuff.

Last edited by samIamsad; 01-04-2006 at 03:01 AM.