View Single Post
Old 12-12-2003, 11:35 PM   #11
Tanukitsune
ACK!

Send a message via MSN to Tanukitsune

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingzjester
Man, that game is so horribly underrated! It is one of the greatest adventure games of all time! I started playing it yesterday because I was bored and hungry and didn't feel like going shopping a day before leaving. So I powered up the computer (well, actually it was on already) in the interest of playing something to forget I'm hungry...

And curious thing, I have the Monkey Maddness CD and, as you may know, the option to play the easy version was never presented. Well, I tried it through SCUMM VM - that beeing the only way to really play old LEC games nowadays - when lo and behold! a screen with the lamo copy protection asked me for the password... I hadn't seen that copy protection screen for ten years. So it happens that any random code would work and that I could choose to play the easy game - which was not much fun - but the harder game, man, that... that... that really rocked... and... uh... I think I am shedding a tear...

Such a great game. The best one in the series. The second greatest adventure game evre (sic).
:eek:
It had hard and easy mode? I thought that was in MK III? Or do you mean there is a harder version of the game?
Man, it has been a long time since I played, but I promised my self to so less replaying classics I've played 20 times and start playing the ones I haven't finished yet....