View Single Post
Old 12-28-2005, 05:31 PM   #681
pinkgothic
Feind der Anonymitaet!

Send a message via ICQ to pinkgothic Send a message via AIM to pinkgothic Send a message via Yahoo to pinkgothic

Quote:
Originally Posted by RLacey
So are you saying that BoyToy is the devil?
You know, BoyToy is the devil. His true name is H'Disi and he is he who attempts to convince everyone that Apollo 440 are merely mortal. He was sent to me by his Najesty to test my mental integrity in believing in Him. I still believe ... and now I have a scrumptious boyfriend additionally, snagged by his own mission, which he of course definitely must accomplish - he can't leave me! He can't leave until his mission is complete, and it will never be, for I have seen through it all! Ahahahahaha. Anyway, it's turned into a win-win situation for me. Who knows, perhaps one day I will make the devil believe. *wriggles eyebrows*

^_^

*ponders posting the long version of this*

BTW, I declare this my 44th post in this thread, so I don't have to post again to get to that level. Four was a nice number, but I had to ruin it. Gah! GAH! It was BoyToy's plan! OMG! How could I have been so blind not to seeeeeee? *frets*

pinkgothic
Winner of the Second-Best-Dressed and Non-Specific awards in the Unbiased Impostor Awards™, amongst many others.

Non-Conformist to Non-Conformism™
Internet Explodifier™ - the best weapon of mass destruction!!!11one
Trademark Overuser™