View Single Post
Old 12-28-2005, 04:32 PM   #55
Iguana

Default My two cents

Been away on holidays but back just in time to start with you all on this game. Seeing as I just played this not too long ago I'll try and keep a fresh perspective on this go of the game.

Intro, ok I'm pretty sure I used the cd version as well last time, but the intro seemed alot longer than I remerbered. Visually IMO it wasn't that pretty either, but it has character I guess reminds me a bit of some Anime's I've seen, the more sci fi ones.

Gameplay

Took me a while to find the menu as well, granted the fact that my keyboard has a F lock key on it which renders F5 useless when in fact that is the key i need to use still frustrating.

Graphics wise, other than the fact that the setting is quite industrious I quite like the style.

I luv joey always have always will, and he flys hehe, best quote "you are mr potato head"

And the voices I like them, call me strange but they seem quite appropriate to me, I have no issue with them.

The whole thing with reich didn't strike me as much as it did the first time as then too I was all why did he die I thought he was the prime evil guy, I guess the story is still to fresh in my mind, but still fun.

Ok well finshed for now interested to see how the rest of this group playing the game will go