View Single Post
Old 12-27-2005, 02:21 PM   #13
Jazhara7
Ale! And keep 'em coming!

For my Mother: A Giantmicrobe of the species Salmonella (and a new marble rolling pin, because the old one has been repaired one too many times. Actually, she doesn't bake that much. But we all love cookies, and she agrees that there's nothing better than a rolling pin made of marble - They're heavy, and the cool stone prevents the dough sticking to it).

For my Father: A Giantmicrobe of the species "Yeast" (although it's called "Beer and Bread" on the label). My Fater drinks beer. Real beer. He's from Bavaria (more specifically, Oberfranken. He's the *only* Oberfranke who says of himself to be Bavarian, I think.), where they have the only *real* beer.

For my eldest Sister: A Giantmicrobe of the species "Bovine spongiform encephalopathy (BSE)/Mad Cow Disease". My sister is in her last year of studying Veterinary Medicine.

For my middle Sister (and her boyfriend): A plush poseable Miss Piggy (from the Muppets), wearing a ballgown. My sister's favourite animal is pigs.

Also, I am going to send someone a large box of homemade cookies (have to stop myself from eating them all myself ).

-

>>>Inventor of the Mail order-Assassin<<<

And *This*...is a Black Hole - BYE!