View Single Post
Old 12-15-2005, 02:43 AM   #20
Jazhara7
Ale! And keep 'em coming!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RLacey
I think I know roughly what you mean. Mind you, I invent voices for people before I've ever heard them in real life, and then find it strange when they sound nothing like that ...

With video game characters, however, I normally don't hear enough of them to recall their voices easily. Not unless they're the main character, at least (or my favourite characters in the game).
I can even remember the voices of minor characters sometimes. I have no problem remembering Emma's voice or Ben Bandu's voice. But then again, I've played the game a lot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melanie68
It's so interesting to hear that in German because in the English version he has a Spanish accent. The German did capture what I heard in the English version. The accented English in the game was low, alluring and mysterious and the German definitely captured that as well. It was smooth sounding too*(I don't know if that makes sense). I liked it. Thanks.

*I may think of something more to say later.

It makes perfect sense, Melsie. It's how I perceive the voice too.

-

>>>Inventor of the Mail order-Assassin<<<

And *This*...is a Black Hole - BYE!