View Single Post
Old 12-14-2005, 08:19 AM   #17
RLacey
The Thread™ will die.

Send a message via ICQ to RLacey Send a message via AIM to RLacey Send a message via MSN to RLacey Send a message via Yahoo to RLacey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazhara7
Strangely, I can't remember the English voice either. I think it was rougher, and sounded a bit older. I guess it wasn't as striking as the german voice, or otherwise I'd be able to remember it (I don't know about you, but I can literally reproduce voices, especially if they are those of family members, or people I know in my head. This sounds very abstract, and it is indeed, but I 'see' [lacking a better word] the sounds in my head, without actually hearing it. Even if I haven't seen the person in years, I can still remember the voice).

-
I think I know roughly what you mean. Mind you, I invent voices for people before I've ever heard them in real life, and then find it strange when they sound nothing like that ...

With video game characters, however, I normally don't hear enough of them to recall their voices easily. Not unless they're the main character, at least (or my favourite characters in the game).

I do not change to be perfect. Perfect changes to be me.