View Single Post
Old 12-11-2005, 12:28 PM   #54
Say

Plenty of things have been taken out of context here, and things have turned somehow out of hand, whatever there must be discussed about team matters or personal issues should not be addressed in a forum like this.

With that said, I aim for Josh Mandel to reconsider this attitude about speaking his mind without control about the things he asumes about our team and the development of such, I do remember when Mr Mandel was part of the staff, and I also remember sometimes how this attitude stopped communication way back then, it was somehow a bit strange to have someone we looked up to being just like that towards our staff. We did appreciate you, and we did listen to you until things got out of hand and communication didn't seem to be properly pleasant to have a discussion with you instead of being commanded.

I would appreciate that Mr Mandel would stop posting about things he has absolutly no knowledge about, when he was on the team he glanced out fairly part of what the team is nowdays as well as what we aim or what we want, you are no longer part of the team, so please stop just making things worse and try to get this out of hands into things you believe should have been but they are just not. Wether you like it or not, Cesar Bittar is our lead not Josh Mandel, whatever imput you said before, it was heard, now I just don't understand what is going on about all this mild pseudo negativity towards whatever we have done, we might be new in this field but we are Phoenix Online, not Josh Mandel, obviously, so we clearly have different views about so many different matters.

Personally, I must state clear that regardless Mr Mandel has explicitly said whatever he felt like it previously about our approach, you Mr Mandel have been talking about my development as such, I am the one in charge of whatever marketing move there might be, as well as being able to brag about having over 7,000,000 hits average every month, about being able to appear over Mtv, Game Informer and whichever else we are. I will not fall into the same game telling you what to do, instead, I am here apologizing for maybe not having the best work enviroment before, but from then to now, we have moved on a lot I do know so because I've been part of the team even way before you were briefly part of it. I respect you, so I hope you at least think twice before posting anything that would still affect negatively my team or myself, because I wouldn't expect any less from you, in fact I still want to continue respecting you as the professional you are, not a forum troll.

Thank you for all the work you did for us, and the support you had for us then. For now, all I beg is for your understanding and if you just dont support us anymore please then restrain from making unpleasant statements that obviously does good for noone.

To the fans, I do not want you to take whatever has been said between Mr Bittar and Mr Mandel to heart, they're both into a discussion where things have been obviously taken out of hand. KQIX, now Silver Lining has not been a stunt and we have not played with anyone, whatever Mr Mande might asume or think it's just that, a thought, whatever we have done or we thrive to do is, clearly, different, we do not have time in our lives to go around scheming plots about how to destroy dreams of thousand of ppl out there just because we don't have anything better to do, in fact, if we have been together for so long, if we have done what we have have been because of YOU guys, not because we have been paid or if ever we expect to be paid out of this. In fact, the fans have been the fuel to the staff whenever we felt like we couldn't continue anymore, just a quick stop to the forums we felt like it's not only us, it's everyone out there who really want this to happen, so it motivated us to continue, and when everything happened, it was the fans who made us go back to it making VU at least CONSIDER to talk to us. Thanks for everything, and I expect whatever doubt, question you might have, feel free to ask before you asume.

Thanks for reading such a long post