View Single Post
Old 12-10-2005, 07:42 PM   #57
LeisureSuitedLooney
Rabid Tasmanian Devil

Not finished yet, but have really enjoyed this game so far. Also very cool that Lee visits the forum, and enlightening as well. More game makers should have that much interest in what the players think! I do, however, have a few questions:

SPOILER-ish

-Why wasn't the player allowed to search luggage? Seems like finding clues about the guests would have made their suitcases a pretty logical place to start.

-Was the Judge's book, found on one of the bookshelves, ever an interactive object in the planning stages? I REALLY wanted to read it, lol.

-Are there glitches where, if you do something in the wrong order, an object might not be found where it should be? I had to restart from the beginning at one point, and 1 or 2 objects I had the first time seem to not be there the second go-round.

Other than those questions though, I loved it. I even made some of the Chapter-transition screens into bitmaps to put on my desktop. Beautiful scenery. Wish there was an official screensaver for the game. I'm a sucker for downloadable goodies. Can't wait to see what the developers do next, with a Christie story. (*crosses fingers* The ABC Murders *crosses fingers*)