View Single Post
Old 12-04-2005, 06:22 AM   #670
murderhouse
BOss

Quote:
Originally Posted by squarejawhero
Hope you don't mind my saying, but you're a bit of a tough one to work out. Mira is my girlfriend, btw, so please... try to avoid humour like that if you don't know the person. It just comes off as creepy as f*ck... but at least you admit it.

I s'pose I'd better say cheers for understanding what I was saying. It's never easy joining in a community, but we're pretty welcoming here, I'd say. I've not been here long (my post count is mainly due to an overproductive thread some months back) and it's great.

As for the whole "gay" thing, well, just to let you know... that a good majority of our members here are really homosexual.... and brilliant peeps too.
Thanks square, and just to let you know, this is the only forum that I would ever write anything negative in, mainly because I am a movie critic and love ripping the sh*t out of every movie (except those select few movie masterpieces), but I have learnt my lesson and if I want to rip sh*t from movies I think I will stick to imDb, in other adventuregamers forums I am neutral or nice, have a look for yourself.