View Single Post
Old 12-04-2005, 06:07 AM   #668
murderhouse
BOss

Quote:
Originally Posted by squarejawhero
Sure, I'd love to be your friend, if you gave me a chance and didn't rip other peoples opinions to shreds. That's not a good start. I started off with humour and I'd like it if we could discuss things... this is is a great forum, full of genuine people. Watching you quote them and condescend them isn't fun, but I figured at first that you might've been doing it accidentally. Not the case, is it?

But well, I've got some good friends here, and it really gets my goat when someone new comes on and just tears their opinions to pieces. Your last reply sounds sarcastic... so, far as I can see, you're hear purely to wreck havoc. Good luck with that. You'll be ignored in no time.

Oh yeah, and I never go behind peoples backs. So, keep going on this tack, and enjoy the silence safe in the knowledge I think you're a frigging idiot.
The only sarcasm was the "sure, it was fun while it lasted (god I love it), but it's more fun calling somebody names behind their back, so to each others face, we are the best of friends." part, the rest was truthful words straight from my stomach. Sorry if this made the rest sound kind of sarcastic, I was only stating my own opinions in the forum, and it turned out that is seemed like I was bashing others'. Ive learnt my lesson and know not to quote somebody else's post prior to writing my own if I have a different opinion. Thanks & Sorry. (P.S. I'm not gay, I hope that didnt sound gay.)