View Single Post
Old 12-02-2005, 10:26 AM   #6
Lacrima

Currently, I'm SO worried about the game. Everything sounds so inappropriate for the series. The only picture of the game shows a George Sam Fisher would find hard to challenge, every written sentence about the story sounds so exaggerated, no word about Nico, and already now I feel like the game has not much of a connection to the predecessors.
This is almost like with Indigo Prophecy's story, throwing everything into one pot. A mysterious woman, leading George to a mysterious manuscript, leading George to a mysterious artifact[capable of destruction. Fabolous.] - I have forgotten the mysterious substance, awww - to some ancient, mysterious secret. The story is about some "world's most powerful faction", which George has to challenge. About a secret fight. And this is what GEORGE STOBBART has to stop? Excuse me, but what?
For me, it seems as if George Stobbart has become a superhero, and I highly doubt that this part of the series will be anything at all like the others.
It's just what I think will come, - and no doubt, I will play the game (if they don't decide to turn it into a shooter, that is) - but my hopes are pretty much non-existent.

Was the promo for Circle of Blood or the Smoking Mirror like that?