View Single Post
Old 11-11-2005, 06:45 AM   #10
pinkgothic
Feind der Anonymitaet!

Send a message via ICQ to pinkgothic Send a message via AIM to pinkgothic Send a message via Yahoo to pinkgothic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erwin_Br
Anyway, Sony is only giving people a reason to turn to piracy.
You know, that's the bit that always pisses me off. I mean, honestly. Do they not realise they're making people do the shrugging thing and then simply go down the alley of illegality? How blind can one be?

They pull this shit all the time - when the RIAA shut down Audiogalaxy, all I could do is shake my head, because frankly put, the other one million and twenty three thousand fourhundred and sixty two mp3 sharing programs out there () still let people share the chart songs, and those people looking for out-of-prints and rarities are the ones that were ****ed up the arse. Exactly the group they don't care much for, the group that wasn't doing the financial damage. Way to go.

Grnnnph... maybe there's some hope and Stealth Sonic Recordings might unmerge from Sony again... okay... wishful thinking, I suppose...
Winner of the Second-Best-Dressed and Non-Specific awards in the Unbiased Impostor Awards™, amongst many others.

Non-Conformist to Non-Conformism™
Internet Explodifier™ - the best weapon of mass destruction!!!11one
Trademark Overuser™