Send a message via ICQ to Kolzig Send a message via MSN to Kolzig

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melanie68
Happy Birthday!!!!

Olaf says Happy B-day too!

Wow, thanks Olaf!

Quote:

Hopefully this is the right kind.
You know, I actually bought just that Plymouth gin in a bottle just like that from London when I was there!
It is exactly the right kind, and it tastes divine!

@trunkyo: I haven't had the pleasure yet to taste okonomiyaki, but I hope that I someday will.

@lucien: Hey, could you give me the phone numbers of those two girls, I'll call them rightaway!

Mmm, the cake is delicious...

@everyone: Thanks guys & gals!

The birthday has gone really well, I ate some cake and other delicacies with my immediate family. My mom and dad gave me a new mobile phone as my birthday present (Nokia 6230i).

I've been examining the phone for several hours now and I am more pleased with the present that my parents decided to give to me. No more of that crappy Motorala C550, that can go straight to trash can now. I love my family.

So, I decided to spend my birthday rather quietly.
"The old standby, that never got old in the first place. We come back to them weekly, nightly, for hours at a time--and they always deliver. They are pure, timeless, and often taken for granted." - Nick Breckon - Shacknews

My gamesale list *updated 26.8.2007*
Hey, dear people please buy my games, I need money to conquer Europe! Or do something similar.