View Single Post
Old 11-05-2005, 11:41 AM   #11
NikolasFigaro

Well Snarky and RLacey, you both are probably right and I do agree that there are a lot of games from other genres that have lots of bugs, although I believe that adventures in general are often examples of bad programming, which results in random crashes and horrible gameplay.

It is true that a computer game has a very complex structure, and for that reason it is almost impossible to avoid some mistakes. The thing is how do you minimize those mistakes. And the answer is: Through thorough and extent game testing. Why would you not test the game before its release? Because either you are too lazy to do so, or the publisher is putting pressure on you, so the game can be released to public. Right?

SO, do you truly believe that a game like Law & Order Criminal Intent is a game that the whole world is waiting for and its gonna sell millions of copies, and the developers are trying to meet the deadline, trying not to disappoint the hordes of fans who have preordered the game? Don't think so...
you won't understand..."